iTime is designed with flexibility in mind. Based on business’s requirements, one or more of the following time entry methods may be used:
- In/Out/Lunch Timecard – Employee enters work time by indicating Time In and Time Out, including time spent for lunch. Employee may enter labor account information, paid and non-paid time off hours.
- Summary Time Sheet – Employee enters total hours worked each day and pay information such as worked hours, vacation, sick and personal time, and others.
- Paper-timesheet mode
- Track spending by Department, Cost Center, WBS Elements, Project Codes, etc.
- Bio-metric time clocks
- Time increment customization: minutes, quarters, hours, days, etc.
- Holiday tracking
- Prior period adjustment support
- Time/Pay code customization
- PTO tracking
- Flexible organization structure
- Import/Export integration with 3rd party accounting, project management, and payroll/HR
- Custom automatic generation of missing timesheets
Online Manager Approval
iTime provides hiring managers/approvers with a user-friendly and fully automated way to approve timesheets. During timesheet approval period, hiring managers/approvers responsible for approving multiple employees’ timesheets can easily approve all pending timesheets with a single click with mobile support.