News & Updates
August 20, 2021
If you manage or direct talent acquisition, it is very likely you’ve asked yourself how you can reduce spend, while maintaining or improving the quality of the contingent workforce you expect.
One great way to deliver cost savings and gain control of your decentralized process is to implement a Total Talent Management Solution. A VMS (Vendor Management System) is a tool/software that automates the talent acquisition procurement process; while an MSP (Managed Service Provider) is a program with an assigned program manager who oversees all the aspects of a company’s contingent workforce.
iSymphony’s talent management solution provides visibility and control of all external contingent spend in the following ways:
- Review, consolidate and streamline supplier sources for the entire organization,
- Standardized ordering process for contingent workers with improved hiring efficiencies,
- Provides tighter controls over procurement practices,
- All contingent spend is managed within the program, thereby controlling maverick spend,
- Centralized budgeting and billing of contingent workers on a single consolidated invoice.
These are just a few ways a VMS/MSP can help you gain control, streamline processes and reduce your contingent spend. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to iSymphony today! www.isymphony.com